Forever Mine

Saturday, January 7, 2012

| | |
Author: Elizabeth Reyes
Format: Kindle
Publication Date: September 6, 2010 
Series: The Moreno Brothers #1 
Rating: ❤❤❤❤❤

Synopsis:
When her mother is sentenced to be put in jail, Sarah has no other choice, but to move to San Diego, where her aunt lives, just before her senior year. Leaving her best friend, Sydney, behind is another bad news added up to her misfortune. There, she meets Angel Moreno, a popular and handsome football player in the high school football team. They soon fall madly in love, but Sarah is still holding on to her decision – moving back to Arizona.

Review:
This book just amazed me to the point that I could not find words to describe. The book was so well-written and the plots were well-constructed. The book reveals many different sides of relationship that everyone can relate to. Reading this book gives me nothing but joy. I kept smiling to myself like crazy when I read to the parts that Angel and Sarah are together sharing their love. The protective side of Angel makes me feel connected to the character, somehow.

One disappointment I have about the book is the way the author kept raising the same problem repeatedly. We all know that Angel is being overprotected and everything, but mentioning the irritation Angel has with Sarah being with other men was kind of sweet and romantic at the first few times. However, when similar issues happened again and again, it became a letdown.

All in all, this book is perfectly suitable for people like me – madly in love with romance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment